Sunday, November 27, 2011

ForsterC Photography

THANK YOU to my friend's brother Raymond Tran for cutting out some stickers of my logo from his work place. I saw a picture of him with a sticker of his stuff on his laptop, and i thought it would be a great way to help get my name out there. I have a few more as well to give out to my friends so they can put it somewhere where everybody would see it. It looks like this:

1s exposure, f/8, ISO 100, using my 17-55mm f/2.8 at 17mm

 I also took the opportunity to show you guys the sticker, and add in soem stuff to kinda show you my stuff. I have some gear on the side, and a picture of myself in the background (as seen below in the into to myself).

I thought about putting this up on the blog, so i took a pic of the set up trpid, and how little room i had to move. Yes...my room is REALLY messy...don't judge! Haha.

Go ahead and check out my sites! (I will have a website up and running by January 1st, 2012)
Tumblr (my tumblr is more of a personal blog...go ahead and like/reblog to help me out! THANKS!)

-Forster

No comments:

Post a Comment